Five Questions for Senator Johnson on His Continued Support for Donald Trump
Senator Johnson continues to back the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump, even after Trump’s racist comments on Judge Curiel.
Senator Johnson continues to back the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump, even after Trump’s racist comments on Judge Curiel. The Senator has previously said he would pull his support from any candidate who said something that “crosses a line.” Since clearly racism doesn’t cross the line for Ron Johnson, here are five questions for the Senator about his continued support of Trump.
- Have you considered retracting your endorsement of Trump, as Lindsey Graham recommended?
- Do you regret saying you looked forward to campaigning with Trump like the “Ronald and the Donald?”
- You’ve said you have a lot in common with Trump because you both are wealthy businessmen. Given that shared background, do you accept the business practices of Trump University?
- Do you believe that Donald Trump has the temperament to be commander in chief? Do you believe he will keep us safe?
- You’ve said you would revoke your endorsement of Donald Trump if he “crosses a line.” Why don’t these racist comments cross the line? At this point what would cross the line for you?
Recent Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Wisconsin's Republican U.S. Senate candidates are calling for adding guns in classrooms.
The impact of Scott Walker and Betsy DeVos’ crusade against public schools has been devastating for Wisconsin studentsMar 12th, 2018 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Democrats have consistently supported public education, a fact that intimidates Walker in his re-election bid
GOP Tax Scam Gifts Big Pharma a Massive Windfall, While Americans Struggle with Skyrocketing Drug CostsFeb 23rd, 2018 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
The Republican U.S. Senate field has embraced the GOP tax law that hikes taxes on 53% of Americans and spikes health insurance premiums, while gifting billions to Big Pharma special interests