- Jul 11th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 27th, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Jun 26th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 25th, 2017 by Alexandria Bursiek
- May 8th, 2017 by Newaukee
- May 1st, 2017 by Newaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lindsay Heights
The 27 grants support local efforts to meet basic needs and enhance personal safety, increase access to social and economic opportunity, and improve the quality of community life.
Sarah Greenberg will be based in Milwaukee and will expand partnerships in Milwaukee, Racine and Kenosha
Johnsons Park Wins MANDI Award for Revitalization Efforts Spearheaded by Center for Resilient Cities, Rotary Club of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County Parks
Former home of the Wally Schmidt Tavern.
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm