- Nov 2nd, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Sep 21st, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Sep 18th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Aug 18th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Jun 19th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Dec 22nd, 2014 by Steven Walters
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Revenue
Governor Scott Walker Announces DOR Anti-Fraud Initiatives Save Taxpayers $192 Million Over Five YearsFeb 11th, 2016 by Scott Walker
The money saved from potential tax refund fraud during the past five tax seasons has increased by $121 million, or 170 percent over the previous five years.
Nov 4th, 2015 by Scott Walker
Commission will focus on continual improvement making government more effective, more efficient, and more accountable to the public
Aug 6th, 2015 by Scott Walker
Governor Scott Walker signed Senate Bill 40 into law.