- Apr 17th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 29th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 8th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee County Transit System
To combat drunken driving, law enforcement agencies across the state will be out in force for the national Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign.
Spotlight on Milwaukee County Workers: Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele Honors Employees Making a DifferenceDec 21st, 2016 by County Executive Chris Abele
County Executive Abele is putting the spotlight on employees who have gone above and beyond to give back to our community and make a difference.
100,000+ Boardings with Passengers Using Mobility Devices in 2016
- Chris Abele: county to drop part-time drivers to end transit impasse - Oct 6th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Bus strike would hurt the vulnerable most - Sep 7th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee County bus driver strike averted through at least Aug. 10 - Jul 30th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm