- Jul 14th, 2017 by George Mitchell
- May 18th, 2017 by Amanda Maniscalco
- Oct 27th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 4th, 2016 by Graham Kilmer
- Sep 8th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jul 30th, 2014 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing School Choice Wisconsin
Report challenges voucher program critics’ opposition that schools are “unaccountable”
"He knew his amendment was bad for students with disabilities and that’s why, in classic Washington fashion, he tried to hide it," said Harry Hartfield, spokesman for the Democratic Party of Wisconsin.
Statement from Mayor Tom Barrett Concerning the Public Service Commission Ruling on the Milwaukee Streetcar ProjectSep 27th, 2012 by Mayor Tom Barrett
We agree with comments made by two of the three Public Service Commission (PSC) members that the Streetcar project is an exercise of the City’s police power, and that it is a benefit to the public’s health, safety and welfare.