We're down to the final three races of the Tour of America's Dairyland.
The 11-day Tour of America’s Dairyland rolls on today with the return of competitive cycling in Bay View. The competitive cycling event features 11 straight days of racing across the eastern part of the state from Neenah on the north to East Troy in the south, with many stops around Milwaukee.
Our final rider interview features Daniel Holloway. Daniel enters today in 10th place in the Pro Men’s 1/2 category. He’s within striking distance of a lot of prize money for this weekend’s Gran Finale.
How long have you been involved with the Tour of America’s Dairy land?
This will be my 3rd visit to the race.
Which race are you most looking forward to and why?
Schlitz Park Criterium and Downer Classic. Both have a lot of history.
What is the most difficult aspect of this tour?
Staying consistent in the results.
What is the most enjoyable aspect of this tour?
Visiting all of the cities I may have never thought to visit if I wasn’t racing bikes.
Is bike racing your profession?
Yes it is.
Can you describe your fondest memory of bike riding?
The last two years my girlfriend Andrea has been to come watch me race and also participate herself.
What drew you to this event?
The great organization, the welcoming host cities and the hard racing.
- June 18th – Shorewood Criterium Cycling Classic
- June 19th – East Troy Cycling Classic
- June 20th – Giro d’Grafton
- June 21st – Waukesha Carl Zach Cycling Classic
- June 22nd – Milwaukee Mile Circuit Race
- June 23rd – Schlitz Park Criterium
- June 24th – Elkhart Lake Road Race at Road America
- June 25th – Neenah Rocket Criterium
- June 26th – Cafe Centraal Bay View Classic
- June 27th – ISCorp Downer Classic
- June 28th – East Tosa Gran Prix