Supervisor Coggs-Jones and Community Huddle to Host COVID-19 Vaccination Drive
MILWAUKEE – County Supervisor Priscilla Coggs-Jones will partner with Community Huddle to host a vaccination drive on Wednesday, June 23 from 12-4 p.m. at the Community Huddle headquarters, 2745 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
“Getting everyone vaccinated is crucial to our efforts of getting our lives back to normal,” said Supervisor Coggs-Jones. “While we are making good progress, we still have a long way to go. Vaccination drives like this one at Community Huddle do a great job of bringing vaccines to people’s doorsteps.”
Individuals are able to walk-in without an appointment but are strongly encouraged to register in advance.
As of June 17, more than 811,500 total vaccine doses have been administered in Milwaukee County.
The vaccination drive will also provide District 10 residents with an opportunity to meet newly elected Supervisor Coggs-Jones, and express any needs, concerns, or questions about happenings in the district.
- Milwaukee Sees ‘Extreme’ COVID-19 Transmission - Graham Kilmer - Aug 3rd, 2021
- Help Coming For Long-Haul Covid Sufferers - Shamane Mills - Aug 3rd, 2021
- Sen.Larson Statement on the Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules - State Sen. Chris Larson - Aug 3rd, 2021
- City Hall: Proposal Requires Vaccinations for City Employees - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 2nd, 2021
- Can Health Officials Act Against Delta Variant? - Shamane Mills - Aug 2nd, 2021
- UWM Institutes Pandemic Restrictions - Henry Redman - Aug 1st, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 Metrics Show Disease Surging Countywide - Graham Kilmer - Jul 30th, 2021
- City Hall: Six Council Members Want Tougher Pandemic Rules - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 27th, 2021
- Officials Urge a Return to Mask Wearing - Graham Kilmer - Jul 27th, 2021
- MKE County: Plan Offers Vaccine Incentive for Jail, HOC - Graham Kilmer - Jul 26th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here