Statement from Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
The music industry has been profoundly impacted by the coronavirus pandemic and most live events scheduled for early summer have been cancelled. In the interest of safety and in cooperation with artists, Summerfest 2020 will move to new dates: September 3-5, 10-12 and 17–19, 2020. The new dates provide the best possible option to deliver the Summerfest experience our fans and sponsors have grown to love; we are doing everything possible to continue a tradition which spans five decades.
We know there will be many questions and we look forward to sharing details with you in the future. All purchases of festival tickets will be honored for the rescheduled September dates. More information about rescheduled performances at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater and BMO Harris Pavilion will follow soon. Please check Summerfest.com frequently for updates.
In compliance with the direction provided by Governor Tony Evers, the Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. offices are currently closed. Should you have any immediate questions, please email email@example.com.
All of us at Summerfest look forward to seeing you in September. Until then, I hope you can take some time to listen to your favorite artists and enjoy the magic of music. Please take care of yourself and one another.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
- Why Are Bars Still Open? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Don’t Call 911 On City Mask Mandate - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- Johnson Opposes More Economic Stimulus Funding - Rob Mentzer - Jul 14th, 2020
- MATC to Stream Virtual Commencement Beginning July 24; Ceremony to Air on Milwaukee PBS Aug. 1-2 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Jul 14th, 2020
- WI Daily: New High, 964 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- AG Kaul & Multistate Coalition Urging the U.S. Senate to Increase Childcare Funding in Next Federal Stimulus Package - Josh Kaul - Jul 14th, 2020
- Back in the News: Wisconsin Behind on COVID-19 Testing - Bruce Murphy - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Recommendation - Milwaukee Public Schools - Jul 13th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Early Indicators Are “Very Troubling” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 13th, 2020
- Common Council unanimous in approving citywide masking policy - Ald. JoCasta Zamarripa - Jul 13th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
Cousins Subs, Summerfest and Disrupt Idea Co. Launch Campaign to Feed Aurora Health Care Frontline Workers Public Encouraged to Pay It ForwardApr 20th, 2020 by Milwaukee World Festival, Inc.
Don Smiley, President and CEO of Milwaukee World Festival, Inc and Christine Specht, CEO of Cousins Subs, along with her husband John Palmert, Director of Franchise Sales at Cousins Subs, Making Personal Donations to Kick Start the Campaign