Senator Feyen Statement on Undelivered Absentee Ballots in Oshkosh
MADISON, WI – Today, after learning of the discovery of undelivered absentee ballots, Senator Dan Feyen released the following statement:
“After logging a complaint with the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) on behalf of my constituents, I learned the WEC received a call from a postal service worker informing them three large tubs of absentee ballots from voters in Oshkosh and Appleton, were just located.
Although, we are unsure at this moment how this could have happened, I want to assure my constituents I am working with the Elections Commission and will be posting more guidance for those of you who never received your ballot in the mail.
I understand your frustration and am working hard to try to remedy the situation.”
- Pandemic Reduced Black Vote, Study Finds - Dee J. Hall - Jun 25th, 2020
- Did April Election Hike COVID-19 Cases? - Alana Watson - May 20th, 2020
- Elections Commission Notes ‘Lessons Learned’ - Henry Redman - May 19th, 2020
- Wisconsin Elections News: WEC Releases Analysis of Absentee Voting in April 7 Spring Election - Wisconsin Elections Commission - May 18th, 2020
- Election’s Impact on County’s COVID-19 Cases Unclear - Jeramey Jannene - May 6th, 2020
- Why State’s Voting By Mail Was Chaotic - Daniel C. Vock - May 4th, 2020
- At Least 40 COVID-19 Cases Tied to Election in Milwaukee - Graham Kilmer - Apr 24th, 2020
- Data Wonk: Did Republicans Doom Dan Kelly? - Bruce Thompson - Apr 22nd, 2020
- City Hall: 7 COVID-19 Cases From In-Person Voting? - Jeramey Jannene - Apr 22nd, 2020
- Murphy’s Law: Republicans Suppress Their Own Voters - Bruce Murphy - Apr 21st, 2020
Read more about 2020 Spring Primary here