Public market suspends public dining & seating; will remain open for carry out and to-go orders
“The Milwaukee Public Market is suspending public dining and congregating until further notice. Many of our vendors will remain open to accommodate carry out and to-go orders, as well as food delivery services. We ask all customers to take orders off premises after their purchase.
We are implementing this measure, effective immediately, in response to the heightened awareness, risks and sensitivity related to COVID-19. Our staff remains on site to clean, sanitize and oversee day to day functions. This is a similar practice that was instituted by the state of Illinois yesterday, drastically limiting people congregating in spaces like ours.
We appreciate the understanding of our loyal customer base and are grateful for their patronage.
For updated information about Market operating hours and updates, please our website for (milwaukeepublicmarket.org), as well as our social media platforms.”
- Why Are Bars Still Open? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Don’t Call 911 On City Mask Mandate - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Cares Mask Ordinance to Go into Effect July 16 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 14th, 2020
- Johnson Opposes More Economic Stimulus Funding - Rob Mentzer - Jul 14th, 2020
- MATC to Stream Virtual Commencement Beginning July 24; Ceremony to Air on Milwaukee PBS Aug. 1-2 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Jul 14th, 2020
- WI Daily: New High, 964 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- AG Kaul & Multistate Coalition Urging the U.S. Senate to Increase Childcare Funding in Next Federal Stimulus Package - Josh Kaul - Jul 14th, 2020
- Back in the News: Wisconsin Behind on COVID-19 Testing - Bruce Murphy - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Recommendation - Milwaukee Public Schools - Jul 13th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Early Indicators Are “Very Troubling” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 13th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here