Public Market announces full closure to public based on guidelines from State of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WISC: Statement from the Milwaukee Public Market executive director, Paul Schwartz:
Based on the new guidelines set out by the State, the market has no choice but to enforce a full closure to the public, effective immediately, until further notice. This includes customers for carry-out and to-go orders.
A number of our vendors are exploring curbside pickup and delivery services and we will get information out about that offering in the coming days.
In addition, vendors are making plans to donate existing food and other products to many of their employees, as well as first responder groups and food pantries.
I can speak for all of us at the market when I say we will continue to work tirelessly to help steer us through this situation and eventually reopen with the same vigor and energy that people have grown to expect from us.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank everyone who supported, and continues to support us throughout this period. We want everyone to stay healthy and safe.
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Wisconsin to Offer COVID-19 Moderna and Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Booster Doses - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 22nd, 2021
- CVS Health Announces Availability of Moderna Booster to Eligible Populations - CVS Health - Oct 22nd, 2021
- Milwaukee Rolls Out Vaccination Promotion For Second Shot - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2021
- UW-Stevens Point, UW-Green Bay reach 70% threshold for student vaccinations - University of Wisconsin System - Oct 21st, 2021
- COVID-19 Second Dose Vaccine Incentive Program to Launch October 21 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 20th, 2021
- Nursing Home COVID-19 Cases, Deaths Increasing - Erik Gunn - Oct 19th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Oct 15th, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Oct. 18 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Oct 15th, 2021
- City Hall: MPD Supervisors Face Vaccine-or-Mask Requirement - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 14th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here