Palzewicz and Democrats Have Plan for Pandemic
Brookfield, WI – Americans are tired of the lies and denial of the Covid-19 pandemic coming out of the White House and the Republican Party, but Democrat Tom Palzewicz, running for the Fifth Congressional District seat in Washington, promises transparency and empathy in working for a clear national plan to help.
Palzewicz agrees with Joe Biden‘s approach to fighting the virus, which calls for “a decisive public health response to curb the spread of this disease and provide treatment to those in need — as well as a decisive economic response that delivers real relief to American workers, families, and small businesses, and protects the economy as a whole.”
Palzewicz is ready to roll up his sleeves and work for Wisconsin by promoting bi-partisan cooperation and discussion.
Palzewicz promises to face the pandemic issue head-on and help the country form and effective crisis response, based on solid scientific fact to fight the disease and a well-designed plan to bring relief to American workers, small businesses and the economy.
“Wisconsin was poised to make a good recovery after shutting down,” Palzewicz explained. “But Governor Tony Evers and the Badger Bounce Back Plan was stopped, even though we were meeting all of the goals and readying for a safe reopening of the state. Since then, the numbers of cases continues to climb.”
The pandemic has spread from state to state over recent months, but the lessons learned from states like New York, under the leadership of Democratic governor Andrew Cuomo, have not been learned by Republican-led states in the south. Texas and Florida are hitting record highs because the reopening strategy did not work.
“The virus does not know political party and even when states do the right thing, like California, the numbers can climb,” said Palzewicz. “That’s why we need a national strategy on this virus and a concerted effort to plan for future eventualities. We need to learn and adjust, learn and plan. The Republicans want to sweep this under the rug. It doesn’t work.”
Palzewicz will continue working to earn the trust of Fifth District voters, who will make the choice between Republican autocracy, or a return to American democracy.
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs Receives Nursing Assistance from USDVA and WI National Guard - Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs - Aug 11th, 2020
- WI Daily: Over 1,000 Wisconsin Residents Have Died From COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 11th, 2020
- DPW Responds to 1,000 Wisconsinites Dying from COVID-19 - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Aug 11th, 2020
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Death Toll Surpasses 1,000 - Gov. Tony Evers - Aug 11th, 2020
- School Reopening Plans Get Failing Grades - Terry Falk - Aug 11th, 2020
- Universities Require COVID-19 Pledge - Rich Kremer - Aug 11th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Hospitalizations Jump To 74-Day High - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 10th, 2020
- Wisconsinites Deserve to Know Where Our Elected Officials Stand on Donald Trump’s Executive Orders - A Better Wisconsin Together - Aug 10th, 2020
- U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin: Trump Needs to Start Working with Congress to Pass Bipartisan Legislation That Helps Wisconsin With Ongoing and Worsening Public Health and Economic Crisis - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Aug 10th, 2020
- Pandemic Still Hurting State Economy - Erik Gunn - Aug 10th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here