October E-Update from Supervisor Jursik
October e-newsletter from Supervisor Patricia Jursik.
Dear 8th District Constituents and Friends:
My e-newsletter provides updates for October including:
- BUDGET SEASON COMMENCES
- THE SOUTH SHORE OPTION: FORUM FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- LAKE PARKWAY (794) EXTENSION
- BOARD CLARIFIES LAND SALE PROCEDURES
- BOARD LAUNCHES INITIATIVE FOR TRANSPARENCY, ACCESS
- PROPOSAL TO CONTRACT PARK PATROL
- GRANT PARK ROADWAY
- GREENE PARK
- RECOGNIZING FORMER PARKS DIRECTOR
The October e-newsletter is available here: https://urbanmilwaukee.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/October20128thDistrictE-newsle.pdf
If you wish to be removed from our list, please reply to this e-mail and ask to be removed. Thanks for your continued interest.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Patricia Jursik
In late 2015, not satisfied with the plan negotiated by the County Executive, the County Board chose to reimagine the O’Donnell plaza and garage proposal.
Sup. Jursik Calls for Zoning Protection for South Shore Parks
She Says South Shore Diamonds Could Have Been Repaired With $300,000 Surplus in Parks Revenue