North Shore Bank Sponsors 11 Wisconsin Black Entrepreneurs in the Creation, Support, and Growth of Their Local Businesses
BROOKFIELD, Wis. – North Shore Bank today announced that it has chosen eleven deserving entrepreneurs across the state to arm with the knowledge, tools and support needed to start or grow a business through the bank’s partnership with The Lonely Entrepreneur, a non-profit that empowers current and aspiring Black entrepreneurs.
North Shore Bank will provide funding for the chosen entrepreneurs to receive one year of free access to The Lonely Entrepreneur’s “Learning Community.” The eleven and their communities are:
- Anthony Ratellis, owner of Tek Help, LLC in Racine
- Elizabeth Johnson, owner of Rockitacos in Kenosha
- Jeoffrey Hutcherson, owner of CinnerG Systems LLC and Get Happy Voice in Oconomowoc
- Angelique Gray, owner of Care Management Plus LLC in Germantown
- Tykia Williams, owner of Such a Doll Boutique in Brown Deer
- Corine Lawson, owner of Transportation Service in Milwaukee
- Janice Johnson, owner of On the Bayou in Milwaukee
- Jeanie Carr, owner of Greens and Things LLC in Milwaukee
- Shelly DeRuyter, owner of Signature Auto Detail in Milwaukee
- Angel Washington, owner of Angel Feathers Boutique LLC in Milwaukee
- Daniel Gilbert, owner of Lead by Example LLC in Green Bay
“We are so excited to support these deserving entrepreneurs as they continue through their journey of building and growing their businesses. In addition to the Learning Community, the entrepreneurs will receive a dedicated North Shore Bank commercial banker who will help them through every step of the way,” said Margaret Capper, senior vice president of Commercial Lending at North Shore Bank.
Founded in 1923 and headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, North Shore Bank is a mutual savings bank with assets of over $2.5 billion and 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. Wisconsin locations are in metro Milwaukee, Germantown, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, Green Bay and surrounding areas, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also connect with the bank on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.