NEWaukee to Spotlight Female Leadership Stories at Diversatek Tomorrow
Event ‘The Shift’ to Feature Women on Their Path to the C-Suite
Milwaukee, Wisc. February 20, 2019 — NEWaukee is proud to present The Shift, a female-focused speaker series centered on defining and fueling women’s career trajectories. Responding to the 2018 Milwaukee Women Inc. Advancing Women Leadership report, The Shift will explore topics around achieving gender parity in the workplace and highlight stories of female leadership.
WHAT: The Shift will feature an opening keynote, a panel discussion, inspirational storytelling sessions and a closing presentation. The evening will also include networking, live music, a cash bar, and complimentary appetizers while they last.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Meg Vierling, President and CEO at Diversatek, Inc.
- Brooke Relich, Sr. Talent Acquisition and Engagement Manager at Diversatek, Inc.
- Natalie Maciolek, VP – General Counsel & Corporate Secretary at Kohler Co.
- Emily Phillips, Financial Advisor at Baird
- Erin Levzow, VP of Marketing at Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Jaymee Harvey Williams, Executive Director at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washington County
- Kennita Hickman, Chief Culture Creator at Catera OmniVision Group
The Shift sponsors and partners include Diversatek, Kohler, Milwaukee Women Inc., and The PowHER Network.
WHEN: Thursday, February 21 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Diversatek (102 East Keefe Ave, Milwaukee, WI)
NEWaukee is a social architecture agency that designs memorable in-person experiences that create a sense of belonging inside the communities and companies it works with. Visit www.newaukee.com to learn more.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Newaukee
Tickets Available for NEWaukee’s Virtual ‘YPWeek’ Conference on October 20 & 21
University Invests in NEWaukee Programming for Young Professionals