Municipal ID program to resume with changes to support COVID-19 health guidelines
The City of Milwaukee will soon resume its municipal identification (ID) card program with new changes to support COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. The License Division of the City Clerk’s Office will begin accepting photos from residents seeking a municipal ID card to ensure applicants can wear their mask at all times during their appointment. Applicant submitted photos must meet the following criteria: Clear, full color, printed on 2 x 2 inch photo quality paper with the head centered and sized between 1” and 1.5”; having been taken within the last 6 months; properly exposed, without shadows, filters or unnatural colors; and taken in front of a white or off-white background by another person. Selfies will not be accepted and photos may be refused if it does not substantially resemble the applicant.
The License Division will begin taking municipal ID appointments on Monday, October 19th. Residents should call 414-286-2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule their appointment, and are strongly advised to indicate if translation or other assistance is needed at the time of scheduling. For a municipal ID application, guidelines and other information please visit www.Milwaukee.gov/ID.
- WI Daily: 308 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 9th, 2021
- WI Daily: 525 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 Testing Results Must Be Made Public - Erika Siemsen - May 7th, 2021
- WI Daily: 662 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 7th, 2021
- In New Interview, Ron Johnson Parrots Tucker Carlson’s Vaccine Lies - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - May 7th, 2021
- WI Daily: 667 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 6th, 2021
- UW System campuses preparing for return of precollege and youth programs this summer - University of Wisconsin System - May 6th, 2021
- WI Daily: 639 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 5th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Ron Johnson Threatens Republicans - Bruce Thompson - May 5th, 2021
- WI Daily: 721 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 4th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Jim Owczarski
Mr. DeNeve will assist in managing all of the division’s public relations.