MPD Investigates Quintuple Homicide
At this time, the motive and any information regarding any involved suspect(s) is not known.
Milwaukee Police Department officers responded to a welfare check at a residence that occurred on Sunday, January 23, 2022, at approximately 3:45 p.m., on the 2500 block of N. 21st Street. Upon arrival, officers entered the residence and located five deceased individuals.
The victims are one adult female and four adult males.
At this time, the motive and any information regarding any involved suspect(s) is not known. However, there is no information to suggest that there is a threat to the community. The investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Milwaukee Police at (414) 935-7360 or to remain anonymous, contact Crime Stoppers at (414) 224-Tips or P3 Tips App.
- MPD Provides an Update in Sextuple Homicide - Milwaukee Police Department - Jan 27th, 2022
- Statement from Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jan 24th, 2022
- Earnell Lucas Statement on North Side Homicides - Earnell Lucas - Jan 24th, 2022
- Deaths of Six Individuals Felt Throughout The Community - Ald. Russell Stamper, II - Jan 24th, 2022
- MPD Investigates Quintuple Homicide - Milwaukee Police Department - Jan 23rd, 2022
- Statement from Milwaukee Mayor Cavalier Johnson - Mayor Cavalier Johnson - Jan 23rd, 2022
Read more about 21st and Wright Incident here