Kegel’s Inn Temporarily Suspends Dining Room Operations
Offers Iconic Friday Fish Fry “To-Go”
WEST ALLIS, Wis. (March 16, 2020) – In light of the recommendation by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to avoid gatherings of 50 or more, Kegel’s Inn has suspended dining room operations effective Tuesday, March 17.
This will affect bar and food operations until April 1.
However, Kegel’s iconic and popular Friday Fish Fry will still be available on a carry-out basis every Friday, between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. To order a fish dinner for pick-up, call Kegel’s (414) 257-9999.
“This was a difficult decision, but one we make in the best interest of our visitors, our staff and the community at large,” said Julian Kegel. “We encourage people to hang in there during this challenging time and if you’re looking for a little comfort food come Friday, give us a call.”
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Kegel's Inn
“German Showcase Showdown” to crown best locally brewed German-style beers set for Saturday