Foxconn Hosts Smart Manufacturing Web Conference, Launches iAI Institute
teMilwaukee, WI –Foxconn Technology Group (Foxconn), today hosted a Smart Manufacturing Web Conference and announced the launch of the iAI Institute, an initiative focused on training the workforce of tomorrow and sharing Industrial AI knowledge across industries.
“Foxconn has pulled together a group of renowned experts from the World Economic Forum, National Institute of Science and Technology, GE, PARC, University of Cincinnati and PHM Society to bring a spotlight on Wisconsin and the future of manufacturing across the country,” said Dr. Jay Lee, Vice Chairman and Board Member of Foxconn Technology Group. “With Foxconn’s Industrial AI investment in Wisconsin, we look forward to engaging businesses and industries by sharing how Industrial AI–supported by technologies such as high-performance computing, big data, and 5G Networks-can strengthen productivity and business performance that helps companies transform with new opportunities.”
“The iAI Institute’s vision is to transform skill sets that will share the workplace and redefine the skills required in the global competition for jobs,” said Dr. Keyi Sun.
“The global pandemic has caused constraints for many businesses ranging from market demands, to supply chain risks. Foxconn has seen the value of optimized factories that reduce downtime throughout the manufacturing process and by having a trained workforce that understands Industrial AI as a ‘new must.’” said Dr. Lee. “By harnessing the power of Industrial AI, decision-makers, engineers, data scientists and assembly line operators can optimize value within their organizations across a broad spectrum of subject matter from manufacturing efficiency, quality of product output, and energy management.”
Due to COVID-19 and social distancing practices, Foxconn’s Smart Manufacturing Conference was held virtually. To register for iAI online courses, please visit the following link and to learn more about the iAI Institute, visit: www.iaiinstitute.com.
- Back in the News: Foxconn Landing Google Contract? - Bruce Murphy - Nov 23rd, 2020
- Op Ed: Mistake? Foxconn Was a Whopper - John Torinus - Oct 30th, 2020
- Murphy’s Law: What Foxconn Will Cost Taxpayers - Bruce Murphy - Oct 28th, 2020
- Campaign Cash: Vos Hit By Surge of Outside Spending - Wisconsin Democracy Campaign - Oct 26th, 2020
- Will Foxconn Pay Taxes Pledged to Racine County? - Corri Hess - Oct 24th, 2020
- Murphy’s Law: Why Foxconn Won’t Leave Wisconsin - Bruce Murphy - Oct 21st, 2020
- Foxconn Founder Terry Gou Addresses Foxconn’s Wisconsin Investment - Foxconn Technology Group - Oct 19th, 2020
- Back in the News: The Foxconn Deal Was Never Real - Bruce Murphy - Oct 19th, 2020
- Two years after Trump put a shovel in the ground, Wisconsin is still waiting on Foxconn to come through - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Oct 19th, 2020
- Back in the News: Foxconn Won’t Get State Tax Credits - Bruce Murphy - Oct 12th, 2020
Read more about Foxconn Facility here
Recent Press Releases by Foxconn Technology Group
"Foxconn will remain committed to the completion and continued expansion of our project and investment in Wisconsin as long as policymakers at the federal, state, and local levels remain committed to Foxconn"