Fitzgerald Completes Round of Calls with Major Wisconsin Sports Teams
[Madison, WI] — Today, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald wrapped up individual phone calls with Rick Schlesinger of the Milwaukee Brewers, Peter Feigin of the Milwaukee Bucks, and Mark Murphy of the Green Bay Packers for updates on how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected their individual teams and what assistance from Wisconsin would be helpful moving forward.
“I’m continuing to seek input from groups like Wisconsin’s professional sports teams on how the state can be helpful in their return to play,” said Senator Fitzgerald. “I’ve said previously that there are major issues coming at us fast in the near future when it comes to large group gatherings. I’ll continue to keep the lines of communication open with our private-sector partners and the governor as the state and federal government continue to react to COVID-19.”
Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau) represents the 13th Senate District, which covers portions of Dodge, Jefferson, Waukesha, Washington, Dane, and Columbia counties.
- WI Daily: 232 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- About The CDC’s New Mask Guidance - Erik Gunn - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 550 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 513 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 14th, 2021
- Fully Vaccinated People Can Resume Activities Without Masks - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 14th, 2021
- Bill Would Ban UW-System Vaccine Requirements - Henry Redman - May 14th, 2021
- WI Daily: 485 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 13th, 2021
- State Approves COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 12 and Older - Erik Gunn - May 13th, 2021
- Brewers Home Games to be at Full Capacity Beginning June 25 - Milwaukee Brewers - May 13th, 2021
- Milwaukee Removing Most COVID-19 Restrictions on June 15th - Jeramey Jannene - May 13th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here