DPW Response to Walker’s New Foxconn Ads: Walker Knows He’s In Trouble
"The public is deeply skeptical of Walker's $4.5 billion Foxconn giveaway."
The Democratic Party of Wisconsin released the following statement in response to Scott Walker‘s new TV ads on the Foxconn deal, attributable to TJ Helmstetter, DPW spokesperson for the 2018 gubernatorial election:
“Scott Walker knows he’s in trouble on Foxconn and he’s scrambling to play defense. The public is deeply skeptical of Walker’s $4.5 billion Foxconn giveaway. Now, Walker is trying to buy his way out of a bad deal with slick TV ads. But the truth is, a few TV spots can’t make up for 8 years of neglecting Wisconsin’s priorities.
“While Walker was working to further his political ambitions, he defunded the state’s public schools, allowed the roads to crumble, and helped sabotage healthcare. Wisconsin’s schools are facing a funding crisis and a teacher shortage, while Walker gives away billions to a Chinese corporation. No wonder Wisconsin voters are ready for a change.”
- Foxconn Will Make 10K Ventilators - Corri Hess - Jun 19th, 2020
- Medtronic and Foxconn Partner to Increase Ventilator Production - Foxconn Technology Group - Jun 18th, 2020
- Foxconn Audit Delayed Two Months - Erik Gunn - Jun 3rd, 2020
- Back in the News: Foxconn’s Profits Plunge By 90% - Bruce Murphy - May 19th, 2020
- Foxconn to Assemble Procedural Masks in Wisconsin for Pandemic Relief - Foxconn Technology Group - Apr 20th, 2020
- Murphy’s Law: Foxconn Squeezes Evers - Bruce Murphy - Apr 15th, 2020
- Foxconn Says It Earned Tax Credits - Corri Hess - Apr 9th, 2020
- Back in the News: Foxconn Plant Will Make Ventilators - Bruce Murphy - Apr 8th, 2020
- Op Ed: Foxconn Facility Could Help in Pandemic - James Rowen - Mar 29th, 2020
- Op Ed: The Foxconn Road to Ruin - James Rowen - Mar 9th, 2020
Read more about Foxconn Facility here