County Clerk Christenson: “Our Elections are Fair, Transparent, Accurate, and Secure”
MILWAUKEE – Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson received a subpoena today signed by Representative Janel Brandtjen (R-Menomonee Falls) demanding that he appear before the state Assembly Committee on Campaigns and Elections on Sept. 7, and bring with him all ballots cast in the Nov. 2020 presidential election, including absentee, provisional, and physical ballots, all ballot counting machines, all USB flash drives, software, bootable media, security, logs and log files, IP addresses and other election related materials.
Clerk Christenson issued the following statement.
“The recount of the 2020 Presidential Election demonstrated conclusively that elections in Milwaukee County are fair, transparent, accurate and secure. Our elections are a great example of Wisconsin’s proud tradition of good, honest government.
“Any further review of the 2020 elections will come to the same conclusion as the recount and will accomplish nothing but waste taxpayer dollars.”
- Will Donors Punish Legislators Pushing Election Lies? - Melanie Conklin - Sep 14th, 2021
- Gableman Request For Election Data Questioned - Laurel White - Sep 14th, 2021
- Republican Schools Colleagues on Election Lies - Melanie Conklin - Sep 12th, 2021
- GOP Election Probes ‘Bad Faith Efforts,’ Bipartisan Group Says - Laurel White - Sep 8th, 2021
- Politicians attack voters’ freedoms and use taxpayer dollars for election review scams - League of Women Voters of Wisconsin - Sep 7th, 2021
- Back in the News: Brandtjen Looks Foolish on Election Audit - Bruce Murphy - Sep 7th, 2021
- Taxpayers Funding Gableman’s Travel - Melanie Conklin - Sep 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee County Clerk George Christenson Rejects Invalid Subpoena - George Christenson - Sep 3rd, 2021
- Republicans Divided Over Election Audits - Melanie Conklin - Sep 1st, 2021
- County Clerk Christenson: “Our Elections are Fair, Transparent, Accurate, and Secure” - George Christenson - Aug 6th, 2021
Read more about 2020 General Election here