Community COVID-19 vaccine program targets vulnerable populations in Milwaukee
Free drive-thru vaccinations available with appointments
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (Feb. 9, 2021) – Citizens in vulnerable and underserved communities in the City of Milwaukee are encouraged to obtain free COVID-19 vaccinations at a medical clinic operated by the Findley Foundation.
The drive-thru vaccination program is open to Wisconsin residents who are health care workers, firefighters or police officers or are at least 65 years of age. Proper identification is required.
The program is targeting people who might not have access to regular primary care.
The vaccines are provided by the federal government’s American Rescue Plan of 2021. The clinic has the capabilities to provide vaccines for 200 to 500 people per week.
The vaccinations are provided Monday through Thursday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; and Fridays 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To make an appointment, visit Findleyfoundation.clientsecure.me.
The Findley Foundation’s mission is to assist individuals in becoming healthy, healed and whole by providing vocational training and education, case management, health and behavioral health services.
- WI Daily: 840 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 25th, 2021
- Evers Signs Bill on Unemployment System - Laurel White - Feb 25th, 2021
- DHS Announces Groups Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine on March 1 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Feb 25th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department Adjusts Testing Hours at American Family Field - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Feb 25th, 2021
- WI Daily: 747 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Creates 4 Community Vaccine Clinics - Megan Hart - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Vaccination Rate Increasing - Graham Kilmer - Feb 24th, 2021
- Wisconsin’s Emergency Powers Laws in Urgent Need of Reform - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Feb 24th, 2021
- Souls to the Polls Urges Sen. Johnson to Vote ‘Yes’ on COVID-19 Relief Bill in the U.S. Senate - Souls to the Polls Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- WI Daily: 566 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 23rd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here