Brady St BID Announces Pop-up Vaccination Site With Hyatt Pharmacy
Milwaukee, WI – Brady Street Business Improvement District announced today a new partnership with Hyatt Pharmacy, a future resident business in the BID, to offer a pop-up COVID-19 vaccination site. Hayat Pharmacy will be holding the vaccination clinic at The Nomad Pub, located at 1401 E. Brady Street, on Thursday, April 29 from 12pm to 6pm.
“The Brady Street BID organized this event to help increase vaccination rates in the area. If the clinic proves to be popular then more clinics will be held in the area until demand decreases,” said Rachel Taylor, the Executive Director for the Brady Street Business Improvement District.
“As a professional person who has been working from home for the past year, I’ve struggled to find the time to get over to the Wisconsin Center for the vaccine,” said Ethan Kosmider, resident of the Brady Street area. “I’m looking forward to walking over to The Nomad on Thursday so I can get my shot and then get back to work.“
When discussing vaccinations Brady Street BID Director and owner of Roman Coin, Teri Regano commented, “I was fully vaccinated 2 months ago. It’s a liberating feeling, to be sure!”
For more information about The Brady Street Business Improvement District, visit https://www.bradystreet.org.
For more information about Hayat Pharmacy, visit https://www.hayatrx.com/.
- WI Daily: 205 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 10th, 2021
- It’s time to re-open City Hall - Ald. Michael Murphy - May 10th, 2021
- Officials Push To Vaccinate Kids 12 to 15 - Shamane Mills - May 10th, 2021
- WI Daily: 308 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 9th, 2021
- WI Daily: 525 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 8th, 2021
- COVID-19 Testing Results Must Be Made Public - Erika Siemsen - May 7th, 2021
- WI Daily: 662 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 7th, 2021
- In New Interview, Ron Johnson Parrots Tucker Carlson’s Vaccine Lies - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - May 7th, 2021
- WI Daily: 667 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 6th, 2021
- UW System campuses preparing for return of precollege and youth programs this summer - University of Wisconsin System - May 6th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here