Betty Brinn Children’s Museum Cancels March 19th Neighborhood Night and Postpones April 4th Birthday Party
The Museum will follow the Department of Health Services’ recommendation for cancelling large public events due to coronavirus.
MILWAUKEE, WI – (Mar. 12, 2020) — In response to Gov. Tony Evers’ declaration of a public health emergency in Wisconsin due to coronavirus and the Wisconsin Department of Health Services’ recommendation to cancel large events to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, the Betty Brinn Children’s Museum is announcing the cancellation of its upcoming free admission event, Neighborhood Night, that was scheduled for Thursday, March 19 from 5-8 p.m. The Museum’s 25th Birthday Party event, scheduled for April 4, will be temporarily postponed.
The Museum is open to the public for regular operating hours (Sunday from noon-5 p.m., and Saturday through Friday from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.) and notifications regarding other event cancellations, or changes to its operation or hours, will be posted on its website at bbcmkids.org.
About Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
The mission of Betty Brinn Children’s Museum (BBCM) is to inspire all children to wonder and explore their world through play and innovative, hands-on learning experiences. The Museum opened in 1995 and serves almost 200,000 visitors each year at its downtown Milwaukee location. BBCM is dedicated to ensuring that all children have access to its interactive educational exhibits and programs designed to promote the social, emotional and intellectual grown of children from birth through age 10.
- WI Daily: 639 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 5th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Ron Johnson Threatens Republicans - Bruce Thompson - May 5th, 2021
- WI Daily: 721 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 4th, 2021
- DHS Connecting Vaccinators with Groups Wanting On-Site Vaccination Clinics - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 4th, 2021
- WI Daily: 349 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 3rd, 2021
- State Capitol Reopens To The Public - Henry Redman - May 3rd, 2021
- WI Daily: 405 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 675 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 1st, 2021
- Church Leaders In State Promote Vaccine - Erik Gunn - May 1st, 2021
- WI Daily: 789 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - Apr 30th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
Betty Brinn Children’s Museum Partners with TankThink as Production Site for Wes Tank’s “StoryRaps” SeriesDec 17th, 2020 by Betty Brinn Children’s Museum
TankThink founder and Milwaukee artist Wes Tank chooses the Museum as the place to record his new series for Kidoodle.TV and other inspirational media for children everywhere.