Robert Burns Statue, a public art statue of the Scottish poet Robert Burns.
The statue was created by the Scottish artist William Grant Stevenson.
Latest Articles & Columns
ACLU Attempts to End Stop-And-Frisk Policing by Edgar Mendez
Revitalizing Milwaukee’s Neighborhoods by Dave Fidlin
City Hall: Council Passes Complete Streets Policy by Jeramey Jannene
Milwaukee Film Festival: Riverwest Film & Video by Jeramey Jannene
Join the Milwaukee Tour (for Milwaukeeans) by Gabrielle Barriere
Groups Behind the ‘Blue Wave’ Urge Voters to Make Their Voices Heard by One Wisconsin Now
Mayor Barrett’s Treatment of Dr. Patricia McManus Disgraceful by Ald. Bob Donovan
City of Brookfield receives $250,000 state grant to support redevelopment of historic train depot by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
3 Most Popular
House Confidential: Craig Counsell’s Whitefish Bay Winner by Michael Horne
Op Ed: New Symphony Home Will Be Incomplete by Charles Q. Sullivan
Data Wonk: The Incoherence of Scott Walker by Bruce Thompson
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- mkwagner on Court Watch: Judge Goes Easy on Violent Cop
- ajbartelme on Murphy’s Law: Black Workers Losing Transit to Jobs?
- blurondo on Murphy’s Law: Black Workers Losing Transit to Jobs?
- Thomas Martinsen on Murphy’s Law: Sewerage District Is National Leader
- Thomas Williams on Murphy’s Law: Black Workers Losing Transit to Jobs?
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2018, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.