- Apr 27th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 12th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 29th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 22nd, 2020 by Edgar Mendez
- Oct 11th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 9th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Old North Milwaukee
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth planned to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments. The project did not move forward.
Proposed for redevelopment into affordable housing in 2020.
Forty-three-unit apartment building with 36 units set aside as affordable units via the low-income housing tax credit program under construction in Old North Milwaukee.