- Sep 9th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 26th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 19th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 21st, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 9th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Old North Milwaukee
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
Proposed for redevelopment into affordable housing in 2020.
Forty-three-unit apartment building with 36 units set aside as affordable units via the low-income housing tax credit program under construction in Old North Milwaukee.