- Apr 9th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Apr 5th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Mar 20th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 26th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 22nd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 20th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Old North Milwaukee
Bike ride through Promise Zone neighborhood promotes improving community access to resources
As with any major expansion, Safe & Sound completed a new fundraising campaign to expand into the new district.
Alderman Joe Davis, Sr. will participate Sunday in a solidarity church service protesting the abduction of more than 200 school girls in Nigeria.
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
Proposed 43-unit apartment building with 36 units set aside as affordable units via the low-income housing tax credit program.