- Nov 13th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 30th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 11th, 2018 by Zach Komassa
- Jun 17th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Jun 13th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 27th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Old North Milwaukee
Bike ride through Promise Zone neighborhood promotes improving community access to resources
As with any major expansion, Safe & Sound completed a new fundraising campaign to expand into the new district.
Alderman Joe Davis, Sr. will participate Sunday in a solidarity church service protesting the abduction of more than 200 school girls in Nigeria.
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
Proposed 43-unit apartment building with 38 units set aside as affordable units via the low-income housing tax credit program.