- Sep 14th, 2021 by Michael Horne
- May 17th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
- May 13th, 2021 by Ethan Duran
- Apr 27th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 12th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 29th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Old North Milwaukee
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth planned to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments. The project did not move forward.
Proposed for redevelopment into affordable housing in 2020.
Forty-three-unit apartment building with 36 units set aside as affordable units via the low-income housing tax credit program in Old North Milwaukee.