- Mar 18th, 2019 by Shamane Mills
- Mar 15th, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- Feb 23rd, 2019 by Laurel White
- Feb 12th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Feb 11th, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- Jan 23rd, 2019 by Laurel White
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Health Services
Vaccine preventable diseases can put the brakes on your spring break plans
"By expanding Medicaid in Wisconsin, our budget improves access to quality, affordable health care for people across our state."
With the federal matching rate at 94.56%, and hundreds of thousands of children facing exposure, the JFC Democratic members are outraged that the Republicans objected to the request.
- Whitefish Bay couple charged with health care, food benefits fraud - Dec 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti