As of May 2015, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
Recent Press Releases Referencing Building Commission
New structure to replace Eagle Tower at Peninsula State Park also approved
Governor Walker Announces Plan to Name Future Milwaukee State Office Building After Vel Phillips, Civil Rights Pioneer & Former Wisconsin Secretary of StateJun 19th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
The new building will replace the current Milwaukee State Office Building at 6th and Wells Street.