As of May 2015, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission is chaired by Governor Walker and made up of the following members:
- State Senator Terry Moulton;
- State Senator Jerry Petrowski;
- State Senator Janis Ringhand;
- State Representative Rob Swearingen;
- State Representative Mark Born;
- State Representative Robb Kahl; and
- Citizen member Bob Brandherm.
- Jun 12th, 2019 by Laurel White
- May 22nd, 2019 by Hope Kirwan
- Apr 8th, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- Apr 1st, 2019 by State Sen. Jeff Smith
- Apr 1st, 2019 by Steven Walters
- Mar 26th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Building Commission
Gov. Evers is committed to maintaining safe and reliable buildings by making smart and efficient maintenance decisions and investing in needed repairs and upgrades across the state building portfolio.
The JFC voted on June 11th, 2019 to include a $10 million State Building Commission grant for the facility, to be located on the MCW Milwaukee campus.
"Republicans would rather have us sit here in gridlock than do the jobs we were sent here to do, and that’s a shame."