- Jun 28th, 2018 by Racine Mayor Cory Mason
- Apr 3rd, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Oct 6th, 2017 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Jul 10th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 12th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jul 3rd, 2013 by Bruce Thompson
Recent Press Releases Referencing City of Racine
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.
Integrity of the Great Lakes Compact at Risk
Straddling community diversion applications are regulated under the Great Lakes Compact.