- Apr 3rd, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Oct 6th, 2017 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Jul 10th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 12th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jul 3rd, 2013 by Bruce Thompson
- Jun 18th, 2009 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing City of Racine
Straddling community diversion applications are regulated under the Great Lakes Compact.
The purpose of the diversion is to provide Great Lakes water to Foxconn Technology Group, a private, large multinational electronics manufacturer, for its first U.S. manufacturing plant.