Haji’s Red Hot was a restaurant in the Franklin Heights neighborhood.
The business is permanently closed.
Latest Articles & Columns
The Week’s Greatest Hits by Urban Milwaukee
Has Homelessness Declined In Milwaukee? by PrincessSafiya Byers
GOP Legislators Seek US Supreme Court Help On Redistricting by Laurel White
Eyes on Milwaukee: Five Doors Open Milwaukee Recommendations by Jeramey Jannene
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
Doors Open to include several 6th District locations by Ald. Milele Coggs
City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update by City of Milwaukee Health Department
3 Most Popular
Op Ed: Did I-94 End Milwaukee’s Population Growth? by David Jasenski
Eyes on Milwaukee: Paddy’s Pub For Sale For Redevelopment by Jeramey Jannene
What To Blame For Summerfest Attendance Decline? by Jeramey Jannene
- NieWiederKrieg on Has Homelessness Declined In Milwaukee?
- KrisG-K on Dining: Dino’s in Riverwest is Reopening
- NieWiederKrieg on Op Ed: Did I-94 End Milwaukee’s Population Growth?
- tornado75 on Theater: Next Act Plays Parlor Games
- JMcD on MKE County: COVID-19 Cases Rise Again
- Become a Member
- The Store
- Submit a Press Release
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2021, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.