Haji’s Red Hot was a restaurant in the Franklin Heights neighborhood.
The business is permanently closed.
Latest Articles & Columns
Eyes on Milwaukee: North Side Plan Plots 16 Priority Projects by Jeramey Jannene
Senate Passes New Reading Test for Early Grades by Ruth Conniff
MKE Listing: Elegant Condo at The Cudahy by Urban Milwaukee
MKE County: Send In The Goats? by Graham Kilmer
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
Rep. Bowen Honors First Responders of the 10th Assembly District by State Rep. David Bowen
Teachers Union Tony Evers Fails Wisconsin Students by Republican Party of Wisconsin
3 Most Popular
Eyes on Milwaukee: Redevelopment Plans Dropped For Downtown Post Office by Jeramey Jannene
Daily Bird Moving Into Old Fuel Cafe In Riverwest by Graham Kilmer
- frank a schneiger on MKE County: Send In The Goats?
- GodzillakingMKE on Business Groups Push Evers For Worker Recruitment Campaign
- GodzillakingMKE on Republicans Vote Against Medicaid Transgender Care
- sbaldwin001 on Republicans Vote Against Medicaid Transgender Care
- frank a schneiger on Republicans Vote Against Medicaid Transgender Care
- Become a Member
- The Store
- Submit a Press Release
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2021, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.