Opened in 1960, Geo + Ciro's Bar + Grill was a restaurant and tavern in the Historic Third Ward neighborhood.
The Historic Third Ward is a neighborhood located immediately south of downtown Milwaukee.
The business is permanently closed.
Latest Articles & Columns
Transportation: Fourth New Airline Adds Service to Milwaukee by Jeramey Jannene
Transportation: Arlington Place Now A Two-Way Street by Jeramey Jannene
Plenty of Horne: MKE Urban Stables Is First of Its Kind by Michael Horne
MKE County: County Plans Youth Culinary Institute by Graham Kilmer
New Riverwest Bar Planned by Angeline Terry
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
City of Racine to Require Masks of Employees and Public in City Buildings by City of Racine Public Health Department
3 Most Popular
House Confidential: Greek Freak’s $1.8 Million River Hills Home by Michael Horne
Photo Gallery: Milwaukee Bucks Parade, Celebration by Jeramey Jannene
Two-Thirds of All Milwaukee Auto Thefts Are Kia and Hyundai Vehicles by Jeramey Jannene
- tornado75 on State Elections Chair Wants Arizona-Style Audit
- steenwyr on New Riverwest Bar Planned
- NieWiederKrieg on City Hall: Six Council Members Want Tougher Pandemic Rules
- Dave Reid on City Hall: Six Council Members Want Tougher Pandemic Rules
- sbaldwin001 on Murphy’s Law: SNAP Food Benefits Fall Short in State, Nation
- Become a Member
- The Store
- Submit a Press Release
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2021, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.