- Jan 25th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Nov 30th, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Nov 2nd, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Mar 23rd, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Nov 26th, 2014 by Mrinal Gokhale
Recent Press Releases Referencing Fair Wisconsin
Wisconsin is one of 28 states without explicit non-discrimination protections on the basis of gender identity.
The ordinance prohibits any practice or treatment of persons under the age of 18 that seeks to change a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity, or behaviors or expression related to a person’s orientation or gender identity.
Civic project honors LGBTQ heritage of Cathedral Square