- Jun 28th, 2020 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jun 16th, 2020 by Rich Kremer
- Apr 4th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 17th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 20th, 2019 by Melanie Conklin
- Jan 25th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
Recent Press Releases Referencing Fair Wisconsin
A week ahead of the April 7th election, multiple organizations announce endorsements for Rebecca Kiefer in race for Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge, Branch 29
"This session, I introduced a bipartisan bill with my colleagues that would take this power away from the politicians, and place the responsibility with a non-partisan service agency called the Legislative Reference Bureau."
Wisconsin is one of 28 states without explicit non-discrimination protections on the basis of gender identity.