Allium was a tavern located at 2101 N. Prospect Ave. in the Lower East Side neighborhood.
The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
The business closed in 2017.
- Address: 2101 N. Prospect Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-287-2053
- Website: http://www.alliummilwaukee.com
People Associated With Allium
- Apr 5th, 2018 by Michael Holloway
- Dec 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 25th, 2017 by Jennifer Rick
- May 11th, 2017 by Matt Mussa
- Feb 15th, 2017 by Matt Mussa
- Dec 31st, 2012 by Judith Ann Moriarty
- Cafe Brucke blossoming into Allium - May 27th, 2011 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- Nora B’s opens; Cafe Brücke sold; Mr. B’s reopens; brunch at Harvey’s - Apr 8th, 2010 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Carol Deptolla
- Café Brucke: bar and restaurant or restaurant and bar? - Oct 6th, 2005 - OnMilwaukee.com - Julie Teska
- Cafe Brucke - Jul 1st, 2004 - Riverwest Currents
- East Side says willkommen to Café Brücke bar/restaurant - Jan 15th, 2004 - OnMilwaukee.com - Molly Snyder