Built in 1931 by the City of Milwaukee as a high-pressure pumping station to fight fires at nearby factories and warehouses. Operated for decades by the Milwaukee Fire Department. Demolished in 2018.
The building was converted to a restaurant in 2006, operating as the Pump House and in 2009 was sold to Horny Goat Brewing and repurposed as a brewpub.
Building was vacant following the 2015 closing of the Horny Goat Brewing Company.