- Address: 225-233 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- Taxkey: 3970173100
- Architect: Kirchhoff & Rose
- Assessed Value (Land): $953,200
- Assessed Value (Improvements): $6,286,200
- Assessed Value (Total): $7,239,400
- Assesment Year: 2020
- Year Built:
Designed by the firm of Kirchhoff & Rose.
Acquired by an investment group led by Josh Krsnak and Tony Janowiec in 2019 for $10.55 million and redeveloped into the Playbill Lofts in 2019. Gorman & Company previously redeveloped the building into the Majestic Lofts in 2004.
It previously contained The Majestic theater on its lower floors. The first two floors are directly connected to The Avenue.
Content referencing Majestic Building
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on September 6, 2020
See something wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.