Free Tickets For World Class Music
Become an Urban Milwaukee member and get free tickets worth up to $70.
Both Frankly Music and Early Music Now have great concerts this coming week, and Urban Milwaukee has tickets we’d like to share with you. That’s right, if you’re an Urban Milwaukee member, you have a chance to attend these shows for free. It’s first come first served, so you could grab two tickets to more than one event. Two tickets to Frankly Music are worth $70 and two for Early Music are worth $58. This is a perfect opportunity for those who are avid chamber music goers, or even those who have never experienced live music quite like this before.
Urban Milwaukee is home to Milwaukee’s only news-site membership program, and we are offering a variety of tickets to new members. If you sign up to become a member, we’ll give you two tickets to an upcoming event of your choice, while our supplies last.
Want to know more about the events?
- Early Music Now’s “For Two Lutes: Virtuoso Duets from Italy & England” features two of the world’s finest lute players performing an amazing program of stunning early music duets. They will “duel” on their instruments, trading passages back and forth with increasingly dazzling feats of virtuosity. For about two hours, with a 30-minute intermission, both Ronn McFarlane and Paul O’Dette will provide an unforgettable musical experience. On Saturday, March 16th (5 p.m.) at UW-Milwaukee Zelazo Center — We have are out of tickets to this show
- Frankly Music’s “The Art of the Cello”: Támas Varga, Principal Cello of the Vienna Philharmonic, returns to Frankly Music. The program includes new works for solo cello by Aaron Jay Kernis, Akira Nishimura, Gregory Vajda, and chamber music of Brahms. Great music for all, and for Frankly Music fans, this is the second to last show of its season. That’s Monday, March 18th (7 p.m.) at Schwan Concert Hall, Wisconsin Lutheran College — click here to claim your two tickets, while supplies last.
By becoming a member, you will also support Urban Milwaukee’s journalism and help us continue to grow our publication, which now publishes more than 45 stories and 100 press releases per week.
Not sure of what becoming a member includes? Here’s what you’ll get:
- Free tickets to concerts, festivals, and other events as they become available through our partners
- Invitations to member-only events and online chats with a chance to meet and converse with Urban Milwaukee staff, including our periodic Beer Bashes that explore new Milwaukee breweries
- A better, faster photo browser on the website
- Access to an advertising-free daily or weekly emails
- A website free of banner ads that provides faster page loads and a unique, editorial-only experience
- A chance to provide support that assures Urban Milwaukee can continue focusing on smart, substantive news coverage rather than clickbait
- A 10 percent discount on all merchandise at Urban Milwaukee: The Store, located at 755 N. Milwaukee St.
- Ability to comment on stories
All for just $9/month, or our annual membership fee of $99, and during this membership giveaway, you’ll receive two free tickets to the event(s) of your choice. Act fast and you could get tickets worth more than the cost of an annual Urban Milwaukee membership. Signing up is easy, and you are welcome to cancel at any time. Once you’ve become a member, click here to select your free tickets. And if you’re already a member, you’re welcome to claim your tickets, while supplies last.
This exclusive deal is very limited, so act fast.
Also, don’t forget! Urban Milwaukee members are invited to join our tour of Guardian Fine Arts Services, the city’s beautiful and unique art storage warehouse and art gallery, on March 27th. Click here for more information.
To learn more about Early Music Now’s “For Two Lutes: Virtuoso Duets from Italy & England,” visit http://earlymusicnow.org/this-season/mcfarlaneodette/. To learn more about rankly Music’s “The Art of the Cello,” visit https://franklymusic.org/event/the-art-of-the-cello/.