The Couture Press Conference
Developers and politicians unite behind the podium to unveil 44-story project.
A press conference was held to announce The Couture development on July 11th, 2012. The unveiling was hosted by Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele on the rooftop park of the Downtown Transit Center. Recognized officials in attendance were project developer Rick Barrett, project architect Matt Rinka, Department of City Development commissioner Rocky Marcoux, County Department of Transportation director Frank Busalacchi, County Economic Development director Brian Taffora, and supervisors Steve Taylor and Russell Stamper II.
Details on the project can be found in our article 44-Floor Tower Proposed for Lakefront.
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Couture to Start Construction in January - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 23rd, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: The Couture Developer Applies For Federal Loan Guarantee - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 5th, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: The Couture Developer Secures Financing - Jeramey Jannene - Jun 26th, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Is A Couture Deal Finally Coming? - Jeramey Jannene - May 13th, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Still No Deal For The Couture. Yet - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 11th, 2019
- Plats and Parcels: NBA Player Plans Downtown Apartments - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 13th, 2019
- Transportation: Couture Streetcar Extension Decision Pushed to June 2020 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 2nd, 2019
- Transportation: City Struggles on Couture Streetcar Extension - Jeramey Jannene - Sep 12th, 2019
- MKE County: Supervisors Question Couture Project - Graham Kilmer - Sep 11th, 2019
- Plats and Parcels: The Couture Getting New Signage - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 25th, 2019
Read more about Couture here