The Couture Press Conference
Developers and politicians unite behind the podium to unveil 44-story project.
A press conference was held to announce The Couture development on July 11th, 2012. The unveiling was hosted by Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele on the rooftop park of the Downtown Transit Center. Recognized officials in attendance were project developer Rick Barrett, project architect Matt Rinka, Department of City Development commissioner Rocky Marcoux, County Department of Transportation director Frank Busalacchi, County Economic Development director Brian Taffora, and supervisors Steve Taylor and Russell Stamper II.
Details on the project can be found in our article 44-Floor Tower Proposed for Lakefront.
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Barrett, Officials Celebrate Couture Groundbreaking - Jeramey Jannene - Jun 16th, 2021
- City Hall: City Could Spend $100,000 To Argue Over $100,000 - Jeramey Jannene - Jun 8th, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Construction Starts on The Couture - Jeramey Jannene - May 11th, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: A County Opinion on City Legal Dispute? - Jeramey Jannene - May 10th, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: The Couture Construction Begins May 5th - Jeramey Jannene - May 3rd, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Council Approves New Deal for The Couture - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 19th, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Deal on The Couture Pending - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 18th, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: City Attorney Blocking The Couture - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 17th, 2021
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Couture Plans August 2023 Completion - Jeramey Jannene - Dec 8th, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Couture to Start Construction in January - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 23rd, 2020
Read more about Couture here