Envisioning the Seen
Milwaukee's future, in photos.
On Monday June 18th, 2012 the Pabst Theater played host to Envision the Seen: Milwaukee’s Future. It was an informal, Brenner Brewing Company fueled and Historic Milwaukee Inc. led, discussion about Milwaukee’s future. The event was moderated by Ted Perry, Fox6 News Anchor, Reporter and UrbanMilwaukee.com’s own Bruce Murphy. The participants, listed below, led the audience through a discussion of Milwaukee’s leadership, direction, and in the end, its all-too-often humble attitude.
- Tarik Moody, aka The Architect, DJ and Digital Manager at 88Nine Radio Milwaukee
- Juli Kaufmann, Founder, Fix Development
- Lincoln Fowler, Founder, Alterra Coffee Roasters
- Daniel Holter, producer and composer, Creative Director at The Burst Collective, and Partner at The License Lab.
- Ian Abston, Founder, Newaukee
- Randy Crump, Chairman, African American Chamber of Commerce; CEO at Prism Technical, Inc.
- Young Kim, Executive Director, Fondy’s Food Center
- Melissa Goins, President, Maures Development Group
- Kalan Haywood, Founder, Vangard Group LLC
- Laura Bray, Executive Director, Menomonee Valley Partners
Photos from the event taken by Erik Ljung.