Lyons Park is a 12.9 acre neighborhood park located on the City of Milwaukee’s south side.
The park is named in honor of Willard P. Lyons. Lyons was a member of the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors from 1924 to 1954.
In 1946, the land for the park was acquired.
In 1956, development of the park began.
The park has these recreation facilities:
- Pavilion with adjacent wading pool
- Play equipment area
- Basketball courts
- Informal softball field