A neighborhood immediately north of the west side of downtown Milwaukee. Sometimes called “Haymarket Square.”
- Aug 5th, 2017 by Jill Florence Lackey, PhD
- Aug 8th, 2016 by Michail Takach
- May 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 2nd, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Jul 21st, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 17th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Haymarket
The Bus Rapid Transit Detour led by Adam Carr will include stops on or within walking distance to the planned BRT line.
Streets was originally opened in January 1965
The event titled Uniting Metro-Milwaukee: Jobs and Justice will take place at 5:00pm on Thursday June 5, 2014 at the Hillside Terrace Resource Center, 1452 N. 7th St.
1300 N. 4th St. is a complex of three brick warehouse buildings in Milwaukee's Haymarket neighborhood.
Historic school building attended by the future Prime Minister of Israel.
- Could arena district turn Haymarket Square into a new east side or 3rd Ward? - Mar 4th, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Hardware Headquarters plan emerges for former National Ace buildings - Jul 28th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- National Ace Hardware ending 65-year run as downtown fixture - Jul 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- National Ace Hardware by Park East to close; building sold to Milwaukee developers - Jul 13th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- National Ace Hardware will close its Downtown store - Jul 12th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- The old firehouse you just might miss - Apr 23rd, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- First look: Associated Bank unveils new branch, Haymarket Square community park plans - Aug 8th, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter