A neighborhood immediately north of the west side of downtown Milwaukee. Sometimes called “Haymarket Square.”
- Aug 8th, 2016 by Michail Takach
- May 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 2nd, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- Jul 21st, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 17th, 2015 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 15th, 2015 by Dave Reid
Press Releases Referencing Haymarket
Dec 2nd, 2015 by Milwaukee Public Museum
Streets was originally opened in January 1965
Jun 3rd, 2014 by Milwaukee Transit Riders Union
The event titled Uniting Metro-Milwaukee: Jobs and Justice will take place at 5:00pm on Thursday June 5, 2014 at the Hillside Terrace Resource Center, 1452 N. 7th St.
Apr 25th, 2014 by Milele Coggs
Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs said two Gallery Night exhibits tonight (April 25) and Saturday (April 26) in the 6th District will showcase artistic talent and expression across topics and media.
Apr 8th, 2014 by Press Release
Associated reveals new Branch and Haymarket Square Park plans
Jan 8th, 2014 by Milwaukee Public Schools
January open house and testing dates set for top-rated gifted and talented school with a limited number of 9th-grade seats available for upcoming year
Fondy Farm Feast Returns to Celebrate Food and Community Bringing Fresh, Locally Grown Food to Central City MilwaukeeJul 24th, 2013 by Young Kim
Milwaukee's finest farm-to-table chefs will prepare a delicious, multi-course meal showcasing fresh, local ingredients from the Fondy Farmers Market, Fondy Farm, and other local producers.
1300 N. 4th St. is a complex of three brick warehouse buildings in Milwaukee's Haymarket neighborhood.
Historic school building attended by the future Prime Minister of Israel.
- Could arena district turn Haymarket Square into a new east side or 3rd Ward? - Mar 4th, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Hardware Headquarters plan emerges for former National Ace buildings - Jul 28th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- National Ace Hardware ending 65-year run as downtown fixture - Jul 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- National Ace Hardware by Park East to close; building sold to Milwaukee developers - Jul 13th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- National Ace Hardware will close its Downtown store - Jul 12th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- The old firehouse you just might miss - Apr 23rd, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Bobby Tanzilo
- First look: Associated Bank unveils new branch, Haymarket Square community park plans - Aug 8th, 2014 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter