- Dec 12th, 2016 by Jay Heck
- Nov 8th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Nov 3rd, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Oct 31st, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Oct 22nd, 2016 by Matt Rothschild
- Oct 6th, 2016 by Chris Taylor and Dana Wachs
Press Releases Referencing Government Accountability Board
The November election will be the biggest test yet for the new Wisconsin Elections Commission.
Democrats highlight Scott Walker and the Republicans' dismantling of the non partisan Government Accountability Board.
Challenger Seeks to Knock Incumbent Out of the Race in Crowded Field
"The provision will be more helpful if more people know about it, and that underscores the need for voter education."
GAB requests $250,000 from Joint Finance Committee To Educate Voters
“I’m deeply disappointed that Governor Walker felt the need to blame the victims of one of the most extreme Voter ID laws in the country...”