- Aug 31st, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Aug 15th, 2016 by Steven Walters
- Aug 13th, 2016 by Chris Taylor
- Jul 6th, 2016 by Kathleen Vinehout
- Jun 29th, 2016 by Bill Lueders
- Jun 27th, 2016 by Steven Walters
Press Releases Referencing Government Accountability Board
Democrats highlight Scott Walker and the Republicans' dismantling of the non partisan Government Accountability Board.
Challenger Seeks to Knock Incumbent Out of the Race in Crowded Field
"The provision will be more helpful if more people know about it, and that underscores the need for voter education."
GAB requests $250,000 from Joint Finance Committee To Educate Voters
“I’m deeply disappointed that Governor Walker felt the need to blame the victims of one of the most extreme Voter ID laws in the country...”
Legislature has an obligation to fund needed campaign