- Aug 23rd, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Aug 19th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Aug 15th, 2016 by Terry Falk
- Jul 27th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Jul 20th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Jul 18th, 2016 by Joey Grihalva
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Public Schools
Aug 22nd, 2016 by University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
The partnership will engage 25 teachers with master’s degrees across MPS high schools in personalized professional development and classroom-based research.
Aug 19th, 2016 by Milwaukee Public Schools
"As I have reflected on the week and on the actions and reactions of our community, it is clear that people are hurting."
Aug 5th, 2016 by Lena Taylor
Taylor’s legislative accomplishments include improving public safety, education, and health.
Community Opposes OSPP Forced Sale of Vacant MPS Building to Military-Style Voucher School Under Pending FBI Investigation for AbuseJul 27th, 2016 by Schools and Communities United
The forced sale of the former MPS property at 500 E. Center St. falls under a section of the Opportunity Schools Partnership Program that was included in the 2015-2017 budget.
Jul 26th, 2016 by Summerfest
Twelve Area Schools and Non-profit Organizations Will Receive Grants Totalling $25,000 for Music Education
Jul 21st, 2016 by Milwaukee Public Schools
Milwaukee High School of the Arts students honored for music, arts
- MPS alternative high school principal is under investigation - Nov 22nd, 2015 - Dan Bice
- Taking the Pulse of the 2016 Milwaukee Elections - Nov 5th, 2015 - Milwaukee Magazine - Larry Sandler
- City panel OKs $47 million for Bucks arena; opening may be delayed to 2018 - Sep 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MPS superintendent moves to replace aide who made obscene gesture - Jun 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Erin Richards