- Jun 29th, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- Jun 20th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Jun 17th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jun 9th, 2016 by Edgar Mendez
- Jun 2nd, 2016 by Jabril Faraj
- May 31st, 2016 by Mitchel Writt
Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Public Schools
Statement regarding the resignation of Dr. Demond Means from the Opportunity Schools and Partnership Plan (OSPP)Jun 29th, 2016 by Milwaukee Public Schools
We recognize Dr. Means' service to education and children in our area and agree that actions must be child-centered.
Jun 29th, 2016 by Milwaukee Teachers’ Education Association
“We will continue to resist any attack on our community’s fundamental democratic rights that would remove public institutions from the control of our publicly elected school board,” said MTEA President Kim Schroeder.
Jun 28th, 2016 by Tom Barrett
Department of Labor Funds Allow Residents to Develop Skills for In-Demand Tech Jobs
Jun 23rd, 2016 by Milwaukee Public Schools
No decision was reached today.
Jun 22nd, 2016 by Milwaukee Public Schools
Browning, Lincoln Avenue added to partnership including Auer Avenue, Bradley Tech, Hopkins Lloyd, James Madison
MPS Board President Mark Sain, Superintendent Dr. Darienne Driver issue statement regarding Opportunity Schools and Partnership Plan (OSPP)Jun 17th, 2016 by Milwaukee Public Schools
We recently requested a meeting with County Executive Abele and Commissioner Means to discuss an alternative to the OSPP proposal.
- MPS alternative high school principal is under investigation - Nov 22nd, 2015 - Dan Bice
- Taking the Pulse of the 2016 Milwaukee Elections - Nov 5th, 2015 - Milwaukee Magazine - Larry Sandler
- City panel OKs $47 million for Bucks arena; opening may be delayed to 2018 - Sep 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MPS superintendent moves to replace aide who made obscene gesture - Jun 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Erin Richards