Midwest Environmental Advocates, a Madison-based public interest law firm.
- Oct 25th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jun 27th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- May 25th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Mar 17th, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Jan 5th, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Oct 6th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Midwest Environmental Advocates
League of Women Voters Presents a Public Program on Wisconsin’s Changing Environmental Laws & Regulations on November 11Oct 16th, 2017 by League of Women Voters of Milwaukee County
This free public program will be held at the Shorewood Village Center, 3920 N. Murray Ave.
This conference will take an interdisciplinary approach to exploring the water-related legal, scientific, engineering and environmental issues that fill today’s news and touch all of our lives.