Midwest Environmental Advocates, a Madison-based public interest law firm.
- May 25th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Mar 17th, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Jan 5th, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Oct 6th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Aug 7th, 2016 by Andrew Hahn
- May 3rd, 2016 by Ron Seely
Recent Press Releases Referencing Midwest Environmental Advocates
This conference will take an interdisciplinary approach to exploring the water-related legal, scientific, engineering and environmental issues that fill today’s news and touch all of our lives.
Recent Dane County Circuit Court ruling requires additional groundwater monitoring, animal unit cap for Kewaunee County Dairy.
An opinion by the Wisconsin Attorney General casts doubt on the state’s authority to manage, regulate, and enforce conditions the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Water Resources Compact Council may require when approving a diversion.