- Nov 21st, 2016 by Maggie Glynn
- Aug 9th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- May 7th, 2016 by Wyatt Massey
- Mar 11th, 2016 by Allison Dikanovic
- Feb 25th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jul 19th, 2015 by Matthew Wisla
Recent Press Releases Referencing Community Advocates
The Healthcare Protection Package would help to continue vital policies that reduce costs to healthcare consumers and provide access to insurance with robust coverage.
"If the state’s goal is to make health care more affordable and accessible while reducing drug use, then this waiver should be denied."
EDP provides tenants facing eviction with access to free civil legal aid and on-site, limited scope, representation.