- Nov 21st, 2016 by Maggie Glynn
- Aug 9th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- May 7th, 2016 by Wyatt Massey
- Mar 11th, 2016 by Allison Dikanovic
- Feb 25th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jul 19th, 2015 by Matthew Wisla
Press Releases Referencing Community Advocates
EDP provides tenants facing eviction with access to free civil legal aid and on-site, limited scope, representation.
Legal Action of Wisconsin launches new program to help stabilize housing for families facing eviction in Milwaukee County
Call for an End to Playing Political Games with Schools, Children
The campaign is in its second year in Milwaukee County and is part of National Drug and Alcohol Fact Week .
Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele Announces $4.1 Million HUD Grant to Help Fund County’s Efforts on HomelessnessDec 22nd, 2016 by Chris Abele
An increase of more than $580,000 over last year’s award.