From the Historic Third Ward…
“This three-story brown brick structure was originally built in 1914 for the John Dahlman Construction Co. It is now the home to Soups On!, a riverfront restaurant.”
The building is owned by the Harri Hoffman Co., which also has their headquarters located south at 125 N. Water St.
The building is attached to 223 N. Water St., located just to the north.
~~Electrical permit required
~~Identify feeder or branch circuits
~~Provide clearance around electrical equipment
|754593||2015/04/09||New Service Request|
New application for tavern license, please check for 300' rule.
|730840||2014/08/13||New Service Request|
GRAFFITI ON THE ALLEY SIDE OF THE BUILDING
- Now open: Lucky Ginger, a ‘contemporary Asian’ addition to Milwaukee’s 3rd Ward - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Lucky Ginger prepares to open in Third Ward - Mar 17th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com
- Cynthia’s prepares to offer home-cooked meals - Sep 10th, 2012 - OnMilwaukee.com - Molly Snyder
- The soup will be on again soon in Third Ward space - Aug 31st, 2012 - OnMilwaukee.com
- No soup for you: Soup’s On has closed - Dec 15th, 2011 - Molly Snyder
- Soup’s On! serves big bowls of mmm … mmm … good - Jan 23rd, 2006 - OnMilwaukee.com - Molly Snyder