Vote For Your Favorite Milwaukee Streetcar Route
The submissions are in, and it’s time to pick your favorite.
While you’re free to vote for whatever you may wish, I encourage you to consider the following aspects as criteria for judging a plan.
2. Ability to serve event attendees coming downtown and parking at various locations.
3. Ability to interact with existing systems (Amtrak, intercity bus, MCTS) and future ones (KRM, HSR).
4. Ability to encourage future development.
5. The line is close 3 miles (applications significantly greater than 3 miles were disqualified).
- The Mayor’s
- Downtown to Brady by Sam Dodge
- Line to UWM by Sam Dodge
- Ogden-Third Ward-MAM by Sam Dodge
- Viaduct Streetcar by Dan
- UWM to Ogden and Van Buren by Joe Klein
- Downtown to Walker’s Point by Marty
- North Side-Marquette-Cathedral Square by Dave Steele
- North Side-Brewery-Downtown by Dave Steele
- Entertainment Streetcar by Rob Vosters
- Transit Idea A by Streetcar Sam
The Ballot Box
[poll id=”5″ type=”result”]