WMC Releases COVID-19 Employer Toolkit
Toolkit will arm Wisconsin’s business community with the most up-to-date and reliable information as they navigate the continuously changing landscape
MADISON – Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC) – the combined state chamber, manufacturers’ association and safety council – released its COVID-19 Employer Toolkit on Thursday to further help employers navigate the difficult circumstances that the COVID-19 pandemic has created. This toolkit will help businesses by providing the latest and most relevant information, helpful resources and answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
WMC’s COVID-19 Employer Toolkit Includes:
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide, Loan Resources & Guidance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Federal Paid Leave Changes under FFCRA
- Work Share – A current state solution to help employers avoid layoffs
- Federal CARES Act Summary
- WMC Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
During this public health emergency, WMC has been the key player in keeping our state’s business community informed and connected.
For example, the state chamber’s webinars have reached tens of thousands of individuals and have featured and continue to feature a broad spectrum of speakers including Gov. Tony Evers, Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald, Assembly Speaker Robin Vos, Wisconsin Cabinet Secretaries, Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway, U.S. Senator Ron Johnson, members of Congress, federal officials and industry leaders.
Additionally, WMC staff and members have had regular discussions with members of the Evers Administration, legislative leaders and other government officials to ensure the business community is part of the solution during this time of need. These conversations have been productive and will continue.
Just last week, WMC released their COVID-19 Relief and Recovery Agenda aimed at providing economic assistance to those in need; a reprieve of costly and burdensome regulations on businesses stepping up during this public health emergency; and getting people back to work quickly following this crisis.
For updates on the business community’s response to COVID-19 and other resources, please visit www.wmc.org/coronavirus.
- Marquette Plans In-Person Classes in Fall - Graham Kilmer - Mar 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 308 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 1st, 2021
- Wisconsin Anticipates First Shipment of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 1st, 2021
- Marquette University announces in-person plans for fall 2021 semester - Marquette University - Mar 1st, 2021
- Dane County Drops Most Fines Against Dance Studio - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Mar 1st, 2021
- Back in the News: Uline Workers Suffer Higher COVID-19 Rates - Bruce Murphy - Mar 1st, 2021
- Groups Now Eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 1st, 2021
- WI Daily: 464 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 28th, 2021
- WI Daily: 689 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 27th, 2021
- HDA Statement on FDA Authorization of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine - Healthcare Distribution Alliance - Feb 27th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here