Wisconsin’s top election official to go “On the Issues,” Dec. 3
The discussion will be streamed live beginning at 12:15 p.m. Registration to watch the event live is available online. An archive of the event will be available on the Marquette Law School YouTube channel.
Wolfe became interim administrator in March of 2018. She was unanimously confirmed to a full four-year term by the Wisconsin State Senate in May of 2019.
The virtual “On the Issues” is available to the public.
Through public programming such as the Marquette Law School Poll, debates featuring candidates in significant political races, Gousha’s “On the Issues” conversations with newsmakers, public lectures by leading scholars, conferences on issues of public significance, and the work of its Lubar Center for Public Policy Research and Civic Education, Marquette Law School serves as the region’s leading venue for civil discourse about law and public policy matters.
- Court Rejects Kaul Suit to Stop GOP Election Probe’s Subpoena - Laurel White - Jan 11th, 2022
- Sen. Carpenter Requests Legislative Audit of Michael Gableman’s Commission - State Sen. Tim Carpenter - Jan 10th, 2022
- Op Ed: Hold Wisconsin’s Fraudulent Electors Accountable - Jeffrey Mandell - Jan 6th, 2022
- Republicans Expand Election Probe - Laurel White - Jan 4th, 2022
- Quit ‘Chasing Conspiracy Theories,’ Kaul Urges Republicans - Shawn Johnson - Dec 15th, 2021
- Vos Can’t Say When Election Probe Will End - Laurel White - Dec 15th, 2021
- Key Republican Bashes GOP Elections Probe - Laurel White - Dec 14th, 2021
- Op Ed: International Election Observers Would Give Wisconsin a Failing Grade - Laura Thornton - Dec 9th, 2021
- Rep. Hintz: Condemns GOP Attack on Election Officials - State Rep. Gordon Hintz - Dec 6th, 2021
- Gableman Asks Court to Arrest Madison, Green Bay Mayors - Henry Redman - Dec 6th, 2021
Read more about 2020 General Election here