Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccination Report
Monday, December 21, 2020
Wisconsin began administering the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized it for emergency use on December 11. The first shipments of vaccine arrived in Wisconsin on Monday, December 14, with the first vaccinations occurring that afternoon.
On December 18, the FDA authorized the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine for emergency use in individuals 18 years of age and older to prevent COVID 19 and the first shipment is expected to arrive in Wisconsin soon.
As of end of the day on 12/20/2020, the state’s vaccine data are as follows:
- 84,825 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech and 100,000 doses of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine have been allocated to Wisconsin
- 10,358 total doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been administered and reported to the Wisconsin Immunization Registry, including 10,358 doses of Pfizer/BioNTech
Vaccinating entities are doing everything they can to administer COVID-19 vaccine quickly while prioritizing safety. As efforts ramp up, we expect to see total doses administered keep pace with shipment.
More information on COVID-19 vaccine in Wisconsin can be found on the DHS website. DHS will be releasing additional data on COVID-19 vaccinations soon.
- WI Daily: 350 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 5th, 2021
- DHS and Laboratory Partners Identify Variant Strain B.1.351 of SARS-CoV-2 in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 5th, 2021
- Many South Side Seniors Now Eligible for Vaccination at Kosciuszko Community Center - Sup. Sylvia Ortiz-Velez - Mar 5th, 2021
- State Vaccine Hotline Up and Running - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- County Targeting Vulnerable ZIP Codes for Vaccine - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- Ron Johnson Pushes Conspiracies Ahead of Possible Third Term - Shawn Johnson - Mar 5th, 2021
- Gov. Evers, DHS Announce 1 Million Wisconsinites Have Received at Least One Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine - Gov. Tony Evers - Mar 5th, 2021
- Evers Proposes COVID-19 Child Care Aid - Laurel White - Mar 4th, 2021
- WI Daily: 677 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 4th, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 No Longer Declining in Milwaukee - Graham Kilmer - Mar 4th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Kroger joins Walgreens to accelerate vaccination efforts
Third FDA-authorized COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective